Posted on 16 Feb, 2022
- Experience with back-end or server-side technologies like NodeJS (Express).
- Good understanding of databases (MongoDB and MySQL recommended).
- Proficiency in responsive web design
- Working knowledge about Protocol Buffers, gRPC, OpenAPI specifications.
- Adobe Creative Suite skills for precise slicing of design into HTML templates. (Adobe XD or Figma).
- Good understanding and experience of using Linux distro and command-line interface.
- Ability to integrate Google Analytics within the site framework.
- Ability to implement optimization, scaling and caching techniques.
- Understanding of 3rd party API integration.
- Manage and maintain cloud infrastructure on AWS
Enter Below Details To Apply.