Posted on 16 Feb, 2022
Unity Technical Artist
- Create all PFX textures, models, sprite sheets, animation systems and shaders.
- Conceptualize, create, and develop complex visually stunning real-time particle effects in Unity
- Collaborate with artists, animators, directors, and programmers to implement effects.
- Ability to create assets from scratch and match an established style.
- Optimize particle system LODs to reduce processing and memory overhead for specific situations.
- Experience in Photoshop & 3D packages (Maya or Houdini) & real-time, in-game FX systems.
- Skillful creator of particle simulations using Unitys built in particle editor.
- 2 years production experience in Unity, Unreal, CryEngine in the video game industry.
- Comfortable working closely with small team sizes in a highly iterative environment.
- Self-motivated and able to estimate task length and deliver polished assets on time.
- 2 years FX production experience in Unity for game industry or VR experiences.
- Unity scripting and/or Unreal blueprint experience.
- Ability to create high-end motion graphic animations.
- Skill(s) in other related disciplines 3D modeling, animation, illustration, UI.
- Experience in post processing settings and how these affect particle rendering.
Enter Below Details To Apply.